Version 19.0.2 - 2019 Edition (2nd November 2018)
- Update: Student Edit controls now show with a yellow background when they have focus.
Version 19.0.1 - 2019 Edition (29th October 2018)
- Update: The information panel on the Edit Student Assignments window now includes the item number for clarity.
- Update: The information panel on the Edit Student Assignments window is now automatically displayed as you set focus to / choose a student.
- Update: The Student Selector window now highlights the existing students using a distinct colour scheme.
- Update: Sing Out Joyfully To Jehovah in Saramaccan (start date not known yet)
- Minor bug fixes
Version 19.0.0 - 2019 Edition (25th October 2018)
- Internal: Updated NuGet Packages for Google Interfaces:
- Internal: Updated NuGet Packages for Outlook Interfaces:
- Update: You now specify the study numbers for student items on the Student Materials window. This extra information is now being supplied by the monthly volunteers.
- Update: The View Selected Slips feature now supports the fourth student item.
- Update: The default Workbook and Worksheet templates have been revised to include the study numbers, Teaching item and fourth student item.
- Update: The Students menu will not be available when the program is in 2019 mode. This is automatically determined based on the literal date being 7th January, 2019 or later.
- Update: Sing Out Joyfully to Jehovah in Hindi has had some songs updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
Please note that all of the affected help topics have not been revised yet! And you can find more detailed information about the changes made in version on the website. Please provide any feedback on the link by adding a comment.